Backdrop Live is an online global unconference about Backdrop CMS (and related subjects) over 2 days from 22nd to 24th October (timezone depending) with sessions suitable for all time zones and all skill levels. From several beginner tutorials covering the basics of Backdrop CMS to advanced topics and future plans, there should be something for you. If there isn't yet, perhaps suggest a topic or even offer to facilitate a discussion.
Register now at https://events.backdropcms.org
What do you want to talk about?
Recent comments
Yes, I forgot to add the link. I added it in the original message and will add it here. https://github.com/stpaultim/field_change_log
How to track when a field was last updated?
Did you forget to add a link?
How to track when a field was last updated?
Here is a sample module that does the required task. https://github.com/stpaultim/field_change_log I'm still working on it and testing it. But, initial tests are good. ...
How to track when a field was last updated?
Thanks, the /tmp folder was the problem. I moved it elsewhere and then the updated worked. Thanks again!
Update 1.35.1 appears to install but hasn't
Probably not the reason, but worth to do a quick check: Sometimes the update cache interferes, so if something's odd with updates - some module (or core) claims to have updated, but then...
Update 1.35.1 appears to install but hasn't