Hello everyone! We've just released Backdrop 1.12, and would love your feedback!
Backdrop CMS version 1.12 is here! This version of Backdrop includes lots of great new features including:
- Backdrop core can now self-update.
- Views grids now use CSS grids.
- Better use of iconography throughout core.
- Translatable taxonomy terms.
- Tags for modules (in addition to packages).
- A simpler way to provide options for selects, radios, and checkboxes.
- A contact form block.
- New APIs for translating config strings.
- All the fixes from version 1.11.4.
A complete list of commits can be found here.
Recent comments
Hi Jim..., I did something similar for a new site ive created parallax-news.com where the poster can add an image and a blue background with text shadows to make text more readable...
How to access node fields in block template files
Thanks people. I went ahead and created a View block using the BG image formatter. I might still end up messing with template files because I’ll probably need to overlay a graduated...
How to access node fields in block template files
Hi Coffee70, How can I determine what is causing this warning and what exactly needs to be done to resolve it, other than uninstalling Honeypot completely? It doesn't...
Warnings after installing Simplenews 1.x-1.2.3
Danke!
Search Api form in header?
You can use this module: https://backdropcms.org/project/search_api_block
Search Api form in header?