Setup my first BD multisite test environment, works great so far:-)
However, I have problems importing the config files from master site to target site:
- made full export on master site config
- made full import on target site config
- Get message: Configuration sync failed. The following errors were reported: The configuration "coffee.settings" is not owned by any module. Try enabling the module that provides this configuration, then importing again.
- Try to remove the coffee.settings.json file in in confix_xxxx/staging folder
- Try to deactivate the coffee module on target site
- Click "Import All"
- Still get the message above...
Since importing the coffee sites settings is not key, it would be OK to skip their import somehow... but is there a proper way to do this?