I am trying to install latest update ( v1.11.3 ) but get the following warnings:
- Warning: include_once(/home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/layouts/hero/simmons_hero/simmons.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in include_once() (line 574 of /home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/core/includes/theme.inc).
- Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/layouts/hero/simmons_hero/simmons.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/php-7.2/lib/php') in include_once() (line 574 of /home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/core/includes/theme.inc).
Here is how it looks like (note that I am not able to view the whole message and there is no scroll to have a chance to see it):
Here are the steps that I did:
1. Backed up core and config directory and put my site in maintenance mode. I didn't bother with database back up as it is just a sandbox, not a working site.
2. Downloaded and extracted latest backdrop zip.
3. Moved core directory from the zip to my site via ftp.
4. Launched /core/update.php.
The question is what those warnings mean to me and is there way to fix them and continue setup? It looks like I can not ignore and proceed with these warnings.
PS: Are there any plans to make update process easier? Like just press the update button? :)