Rogelio's picture

Hi, suddenly notice that the roles do not appear on the permissions page, or its something i must configure?

Thanks

Most helpful answers

Hi, i have found the problem, it happened again with the new page fresh install, the problem is the "Back to Top" module.

Just after install it, the permission page gets damaged and creates an invisible role

I found that it creates a file in /files/config_/active  named "user.role..json", just delete this file and problem solved.

Comments

You should not have to configure roles to appear on permission page. They should be there. Can you say a little more about your situation?

Is this after a fresh install, after an upgrade, on an operating site (and you just noticed)?
What version of Backdrop CMS are you running?

Are you logged in as admin?

We need a little more content to provide any additional help.

Rogelio's picture

hi stpaultim, i think this is after update to 1.14... i also saw a ghost Role that can´t be deleted

but i have reinstalled the site from the beginning not much problem, now all its fine,  only 21 nodes to transfer.

thank you anyway

Rogelio's picture

Hi, i have found the problem, it happened again with the new page fresh install, the problem is the "Back to Top" module.

Just after install it, the permission page gets damaged and creates an invisible role

I found that it creates a file in /files/config_/active  named "user.role..json", just delete this file and problem solved.