Tronico's picture

Despues de migrar un sitio desde Drupal 7 a backdropCMS al entrar a caulquier págine me da el error siguiente:

Unsupported operand types

Alguna idea de donde puede estar el problema?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After migrating a site from Drupal 7 to backdropCMS when entering any page, I get the following error:

Unsupported operand types

Any idea where the problem may be?

Most helpful answers

In the end I could see in the watchdog table the error in more detail, the problem is being given by the GlobalRedirect module, I delete it and you can access the site, although with other problems that I will already comment in another thread.

Thank you all.

Comments

oadaeh's picture

That's a fairly generic and non-specific error message, which on its own will be hard to troubleshoot and fix.

However, if you can navigate to your Recent log messages (In the Reports menu and at /admin/reports/dblog), there might be more relevant information in one or more entries there.

Tronico's picture

Thanks for the reply,

The error is in all pages and I cannot access the reports.

Do you know in which tables they are stored?

Tronico's picture

Thanks for the reply,

I will try to disable modules from the PhpMyAdmin to see ...

Tronico's picture

In the end I could see in the watchdog table the error in more detail, the problem is being given by the GlobalRedirect module, I delete it and you can access the site, although with other problems that I will already comment in another thread.

Thank you all.

Thank you for this hint. I was struggling to make progress with a D7 upgrade and didn't know what was the cause. With an unusable site, I couldn't look at status report, but was able to look at the last entry in the Watchdog table, where there was a reference to global_redirect. I disabled it by setting status to 0 in the system table and straight away I have a usable site.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.