Tronico's picture

Hola!

After a migration and trying to upload the site logo I get the following error:
EntityStorageException: SQLSTATE [42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'type' in 'field list' in EntityDatabaseStorageController-> save () (line 555 of ..... / core / modules / entity / entity.controller.inc).

Any ideas?

Most helpful answers

Thanks for the follow-up on how you are managing things. An addition to your comment above for future readers: the Feeds Tamper module would allow you to import multiple terms (at the moment it is not yet fully ported but I expect it will be at some point).

Comments

Did the migration go smoothly/completely otherwise? What modules (if any) do you have installed/upgraded? Are there any database updates that are pending?

Tronico's picture

Was the migration smoothly / completely different? No problem
What modules (if any) have you installed / updated? None
  Are there any pending database updates? Do not

I get the same error when inserting an image into a node.

I have observed that in File types there is none by default.   

I have created a file type called image to see if the problem is solved and nothing, I also get an error if I try to delete this created field type.

Tronico's picture

I'm going to start from scratch and perform the migration again to see ....

klonos's picture

Hey @Tronico,

I'm curious how you ended up without any file types defined at all. The default Backdrop installation seems to be adding 4 out of the box (audio/video/image/document) 🤷‍♂️

I have tried disabling all these default file types in a demo site (they cannot be fully removed - only disabled), and I have then tried uploading a file via the File management page, as well as the site logo. Both of these actions were completed successfully, w/o any errors/issues.

Tronico's picture

I tried to migrate several times and it always gives me an error, here are some images:

I'm still investigating, everything is related to the field module

klonos's picture

Hmm 🤔,

Can you please list the steps you have been doing as part of the D7 -> Backdrop upgrade?

Tronico's picture
  1. I uninstall almost all the contributed modules, I only leave Metatag, video filter and code filter.
  2. I uninstall the core modules that are no longer used in Backdrop.
  3. I make a backup to use on the test site.
  4. On the test site I put backdrop and import the backup, I put the metatag, video filter and code filter modules.
  5. I do the update
Tronico's picture

Apparently there is something wrong with the database, so I decided to use the Views Data Export module. to export the content from Drupal 7, and the Feeds module to import into Backdrop.

It has given me problems with importing the tags, because those nodes that had more than one tag import them together in the same tag and it does not separate them. The only solution was to leave only one tag per node.

I hope it serves someone.

Thank you.

Thanks for the follow-up on how you are managing things. An addition to your comment above for future readers: the Feeds Tamper module would allow you to import multiple terms (at the moment it is not yet fully ported but I expect it will be at some point).

Tronico's picture

The same thing happened to me again with another site ...