Rogelio's picture

Hi, i don´t know if this is the right forum for this, i want to ask if anyone have installed Backdrop on iPage hosting?

im asking this because i tried to install Backdrop with fresh install and the site cant load correctly, it opens without theme like unformatted text, reinstalled again from zero and the same thing, they told me that is a Backdrop problem (I know that it is not because i have installed this same downloaded file in another hosting and is correct) so i want to know if someone here has done correctly with them, if can help me.

according to them the System Requirement are correct

thanks

Most helpful answers

Well, I made an effort, but 🤷‍♂️

Comments

findlabnet's picture

Any useful info from dblog (Reports->Recent log messages) or Reports->Status report? Most likely there is problem of filesystem's permissions.

Rogelio's picture

no errors in log files, the site works you can navigate, the problem is that doesnt have any format

this is the site after a fresh install

you can change the theme but still the same

i made this question because i have installed Backdrop on some others hosting like hostpapa, byethost, hostinger, etc and it works correctly, but on iPage not

findlabnet's picture

About which "log files" you talk?

My question was about site's internal reports - "admin/reports/dblog" and "admin/reports/status" - nothing abnormal there?

klonos's picture

Well, I made an effort, but 🤷‍♂️

klonos's picture

...it's just 3€ to get an account for a month, so I might just do that and test over the weekend, but cannot promise. Sorry.

Rogelio's picture

Hi findlabnet no, nothing abnormal in admin/reports/dblog"

klonos I appreciate what you did, (they wanted you to pay to help them jaja)

i left iPage, my client changes to Hostinger and everything is working perfect now

thank you friends