Hi all,

I am building a site with two content types: Photo and Pyrography. The photo content type has a term reference field "photo tags" and an image field "photo". The pyrography content type has a term reference field "pyrography tags" and an image field "scanned pyrography".

My aim is to overide and to customize the default presentation of taxonomy term pages per content type. And, just in case it is relevant, I am using the "Mosaic Grid" module.

So I created my "customized photo taxonomy view" for the photo content type as follow:

• I cloned the the view which emulates Backdrop core's handling of taxonomy/term,
  • I changed the format to mosaic grid,
  • I added the image field "photo"
  • I added a filter criteria Content: Type (= Photo)

Everything worked so I proceeded to the pyrography content type. I did the same as above but for my "customized pyrography taxonomy view:

• I added the image field "scanned pyrography"
  • I changed the filter criteria to Content: Type (= Pyrography).

But that last view does not show any result. It is empty. However, if I enter the TID on the view preview then it works. It is also working if I disable the "customized photo taxonomy view".

Did I missed something? Is it possible to do what I am aiming without  installing additional module? If I need a different module, then which one should I use? Drupal have a separate module to handle exactely that, the taxonomy display module but I could not find a Backdrop equivalent.

Thanks in advance

Haja

Accepted answer

Is it possible to do what I am aiming without  installing additional module? If I need a different module, then which one should I use?

Not sure how you can achieve your goal without an additional module, but the module Disable Term Content Listings should do the trick. From the module description:

By default on taxonomy term pages, Backdrop will display a teaser list of content that is tagged with that term, in reverse chronological order.
Disable Term Content Listings allows you to selectively disable these listings per vocabulary. Once the listing is disabled view blocks can be used instead to more precisely control content and sorting.

Comments

Olafski's picture

Is it possible to do what I am aiming without  installing additional module? If I need a different module, then which one should I use?

Not sure how you can achieve your goal without an additional module, but the module Disable Term Content Listings should do the trick. From the module description:

By default on taxonomy term pages, Backdrop will display a teaser list of content that is tagged with that term, in reverse chronological order.
Disable Term Content Listings allows you to selectively disable these listings per vocabulary. Once the listing is disabled view blocks can be used instead to more precisely control content and sorting.