On many occasions, I've created custom layouts for node pages with specific visibility conditions. 

I'm trying to do the same for taxonomy terms, but I'm getting stuck. I can't get my custom layout to apply to my taxonomy pages. 

When I try to save this, I get the following error: "The condition 'Vocabulary is <em class="placeholder">Session Tracks</em>' does not have the required contexts at this path. Remove the condition to save the layout."

Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?

I suspect that I've got the wrong path, but I've tried every other possibility I can think of.

Accepted answer

Of course that worked. Thanks!

I'm a little embarrassed by the fact that I couldn't figure that out. I could not find any hints in the UI or good documentation on this (which doesn't mean it's not there), and I did try looking for an hour or two. 

Comments

Try using 'taxonomy/term/%' as the path. 😀

Of course that worked. Thanks!

I'm a little embarrassed by the fact that I couldn't figure that out. I could not find any hints in the UI or good documentation on this (which doesn't mean it's not there), and I did try looking for an hour or two. 

Not to worry -- and if you find a good spot in the docs that a hint on this belongs, please! You know you won't be the only person ever who has the question.

I wonder if we shouldn't included the taxonomy example as well as one for a user layout right here in the help text. 

I will open an issue on Github to that effect now.

UPDATE: https://github.com/backdrop/backdrop-issues/issues/4555

I'm not sure if this is the right solution and welcome feedback in the issue queue.