I was wondering if I am missing something or has no one setup a content post that would also push a post to social media sites. If not it looks like I have a goal to work on getting going. Unless I am told it can't be done but yet I'll still try tell I get fed up. I mean I see their are modules that pull in but I want to push. Hope to hear some input in if its done and i am over looking before taking it on. 

Thanks

Savvy

Accepted answer

@Savvy - I'm not aware of such a module for BackdropCMS. I recall having such functionality in Drupal 7. However, I've not used it in quite a while. 

In cases such as this, I check both BackdropCMS.org and the BackdropCMS contrib space on Github to see if there are any unreleased modules that might fit the bill. 

Now, I also check this site (my own creation), because it has some nice sort and filter features and contains both released and unreleased modules:

If I still haven't found anything, I would look for a Drupal 7 module and either try to port it myself (sometimes it's quite easy) or post a port request here:

Comments

@Savvy - I'm not aware of such a module for BackdropCMS. I recall having such functionality in Drupal 7. However, I've not used it in quite a while. 

In cases such as this, I check both BackdropCMS.org and the BackdropCMS contrib space on Github to see if there are any unreleased modules that might fit the bill. 

Now, I also check this site (my own creation), because it has some nice sort and filter features and contains both released and unreleased modules:

If I still haven't found anything, I would look for a Drupal 7 module and either try to port it myself (sometimes it's quite easy) or post a port request here: