I cannot seem to get field_group to nest beyond one level.

I have a a horizontal tab group 'Outer' and inside is a horizontal tab 'Info'. I cannot get the individual fields to nest within 'Info'. They will not drag into place. I do not know if it is a UI glitch, or something deeper. Anyway, I cannot arrange my forms as I'd like.

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted answer

It could be that you need the Javascript that is included within Seven.  If your theme is a subtheme of seven it would be included but if custom, it maybe that you need to copy that and include in the same way.

Comments

I can't reproduce this.  Have you saved the group and tab arrangement before trying to drag fields in?

What admin theme are you using? There was another forum post with admin UI issues that was down to the admin theme.

Try Seven and see if it works.

Yes, that was the problem. It works fine with Seven. Thanks!

Please could you confirm which admin theme it was? Sounds like we might need to get this fixed or removed.

I was working with a custom admin theme, so there would be nothing you'd need to fix. I just need to look deeper into the css, probably.

It could be that you need the Javascript that is included within Seven.  If your theme is a subtheme of seven it would be included but if custom, it maybe that you need to copy that and include in the same way.