I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this problem. I had a couple of post threads here on the How-To forum, and came back to check answers and add documentation at the link that @argiepiano suggested. But I had been logged out and when I try to get back in, I get a message that my account has been blocked.

The account for leeksoup has not been activated or is blocked.

Which is strange because of course I did activate it some months ago. If I try to reset the password, I get a slightly different error, that neither my username  (leeksoup) nor my email is recognized.

I have no idea why it might have been blocked.

Any help appreciated.

Most helpful answers

Sorry to say I'm not seeing those posts. The latest is May 2.

And I couldn't find a post by anyone with "How to get "card" content type" as a title (just in case it somehow got reassigned to another user account or the anonymous account).

I'm afraid I'm puzzled by why all that happened. I will refrain from deleting leeksoup-temp so that this thread stays around, on the off chance that someone who has more insight or ideas on what happened might chime in.

(FTR, I periodically block spam-looking accounts on b.org, but don't do anything of the sort on forum.b.org.)

I don't know why it was blocked, but I just unblocked it.

leeksoup-temp, OK if I delete leeksoup-temp (after you've confirmed you can log into leeksoup)?

Comments

bugfolder's picture

I don't know why it was blocked, but I just unblocked it.

leeksoup-temp, OK if I delete leeksoup-temp (after you've confirmed you can log into leeksoup)?

Checking now, and will post back if successful. Thank you!

@bugfolder -

OK, confirming that I'm back in. Yes, please delete the temp account. :)

My last few post threads also disappeared. Is it possible to restore them also?

Thank you so much for your help.

Yes, I posted those, but there should also be these which disappeared:

How to get "card" content type? - about May 18

Is there a way to generate nodes from info in a spreadsheet? ~ May 21

Getting Forbidden / error 403 on images only ~ May 23

Book data module? ~ May 24

Editing nodes makes them lose formatting ~ May 24

Thanks.

bugfolder's picture

Sorry to say I'm not seeing those posts. The latest is May 2.

And I couldn't find a post by anyone with "How to get "card" content type" as a title (just in case it somehow got reassigned to another user account or the anonymous account).

I'm afraid I'm puzzled by why all that happened. I will refrain from deleting leeksoup-temp so that this thread stays around, on the off chance that someone who has more insight or ideas on what happened might chime in.

(FTR, I periodically block spam-looking accounts on b.org, but don't do anything of the sort on forum.b.org.)

Well, that's awkward.

I couldn't find them either. I wondered if they got unpublished when the account got blocked. But it sounds like that wouldn't be expected to happen?

This is strange. Sorry this happened to you. 

You had some good questions with good answers there. 

Please, feel free to repost any of these questions and we can try and answer them again.

We had an entire discussion today in our community meeting, based upon your question about uploading content from a spreadsheet. 

@stpaultim -

Thanks! I will try to do that in the next few days.

Wow, that's pretty great!