Good day,

We have a website which was originally installed as a multi-site installation on D7 which we want to migrate to a single-site installation on D10, however also considering going on BackDropCMS. The site has 1939 nodes. Please advise best quotation thanks

Comments

It would be helpful to have a full list of enabled contrib modules in your D7 version. 

Hi PRBGirl

I would be happy to quote for you.  The quantity of nodes is rarely a factor but the design requirements and functionality requirements will have the biggest influence.  That said, a Backdrop CMS site is likely to be cheaper than Drupal 10/11.

My backdropcms.org profile includes my website address where you can easily send me a message through my contact form.  You can also see by the number of modules I have ported/created and maintain that I am experienced in Backdrop.

Kind regards

Martin

As you can see there are a number of developers that are experienced in Backdrop CMS who might be able to help you. 

While you have a few excellent names already, we'll add ours to the list, just in case. https://www.triplo.co/contact-us