I am trying to install latest update ( v1.11.3 ) but get the following warnings:
- Warning: include_once(/home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/layouts/hero/simmons_hero/simmons.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in include_once() (line 574 of /home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/core/includes/theme.inc).
- Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/layouts/hero/simmons_hero/simmons.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php/php-7.2/lib/php') in include_once() (line 574 of /home/host1515976/goloviy.com/htdocs/bd/core/includes/theme.inc).
Here is how it looks like (note that I am not able to view the whole message and there is no scroll to have a chance to see it):
Here are the steps that I did:
1. Backed up core and config directory and put my site in maintenance mode. I didn't bother with database back up as it is just a sandbox, not a working site.
2. Downloaded and extracted latest backdrop zip.
3. Moved core directory from the zip to my site via ftp.
4. Launched /core/update.php.
The question is what those warnings mean to me and is there way to fix them and continue setup? It looks like I can not ignore and proceed with these warnings.
PS: Are there any plans to make update process easier? Like just press the update button? :)
There is no next step. You're done. Just click on any of those links to return to the site. Or just close the window and go to the site as normal later.