Hi,

i was thrilled to find a slick CMS, so i prepared a clean test folder on my web host  (PHP 8.2, Apache, MySQL InnoDB) to take a peek into it, but i ran right into 2 problems after a clean install:

1. Fresh install leads to no design/theme:

2) Access denied logging in with admin credentials:

Console output:

I haven't found much on this issue so far, most of the attempts mentioned here didn't work. The Install and update screen had a themed design, however. I also raised the file permissions on this CSS folder to no avail.  And some scribbling in the settings.php file didn't work out either, including base URL change. I'm wondering if anyone has this specific issue figured out?

----------------------------

Update edit: In "files/config_XXX/active/system.core.json", i set "preprocess_ css" and "preprocess_js" to "0" and a design appeared. Some images are not yet loading. Login still doesn't work.

Accepted answer

I was able to log in from an incognito browser window. 

So i deleted the cookies specifically for the page, and then i was able to login normally. 

Looks like it is solved for now.  Yay!

Comments

Have you tried clearing caches? admin/config/development/performance

EDIT: Hmmm.. well you can't do that since you can't log in. This does look like a folder permissions issue, though. 

You can try truncating the cache tables in the database.

Deleting all the entries inside the whole "cache" table? 

Edit:  Did it - still having that issue.

Edit 2: Solved :)

I was able to log in from an incognito browser window. 

So i deleted the cookies specifically for the page, and then i was able to login normally. 

Looks like it is solved for now.  Yay!