Hi,
I am missing content in the Manage Content tab (Home > Administration > Content). I only see a few of all the pages there are.
New content and updated content are not shown. (Pages are shown in browser)
This week restored from backup (site and DB) and updated to 1.20.0.
Anybody an idea?
Thanks
Arjan

Accepted answer

FYI: permissions didn't work. Ended up creating a new view and menue item. That was easier than I thought ;-)
Thanks for the help!

Comments

Are any of the filters at the top filled in? E.g. only showing unpublished, etc

Maybe check if the "Administer content" view has been modified? You should also be able to "Revert view" to get back to the default view if it has been changed accidentally.

Thanks, but I don't see any "revert view" option on

/admin/structure/views/view/node_admin_content

How do I do that?

It may not show up if the view is still in the default state, but if you've made any change to the view (or if you make a minor change and save the view now), you should see the option here:

Found it, but it didn't work. Do you think reverting to an earlier version of the site will work? (I haven't changed much since re-upload)

Hard to say without nailing down what the problem is... Anything in the "Recent logs" page that looks relevant? Have you cleared all caches recently?

Just logged in as a different user. Now I can see new nodes and updates, at least.

Nothing relevant, and all caches are flushed.

Looks like permissions are a bit screwed. Same role, but different results.
I'll try tweaking there.
Thanks for your help!

Sounds good -- and good luck! (Do you have any contrib access control modules installed?)

FYI: permissions didn't work. Ended up creating a new view and menue item. That was easier than I thought ;-)
Thanks for the help!